Sunday, March 21, 2010

Site Updates

Wow, I have been a busy little beaver this weekend! So, the Scribble Me This blog and nrwick.com main website have been been revamped. I decided that I wanted to spend less time worrying about the design and more time writing and doodling instead. I'm thrilled with the look now, though. It's squeaky clean with very little hassle to me. Maybe now I won't want to change it every other month! I'm still trying to get all of the sidebar content and some of the pages back up, but it should be fully functional here in the next week.

In addition to those, I have started a little mini side project to help me work through my book Land of No Angels. It's called The Afterlife of Rebecca Ashford and it's a blog where I will be keeping character writings and doodles as if Rebecca were keeping a journal. It will only be events in the year and a half prior to when the Land of No Angels book starts. I thought it could be fun to make demon and human profiles as well using random things to draw with/on. As if Rebecca had to find random things like crayons or chalk, etc. to draw with. Ya don't have access to things like pencils and pencil sharpeners when demons are taking over the Earth, you know!

Also, if you haven't already seen it yet, I posted a new book review on nrwick.com. It's a review of Kelley Armstrong's YA novel called The Summoning. Great book! I gave it 5/5 stars. Click here to read the review on nrwick.com website.

No comments:

Post a Comment