Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I have proof!

A proof copy, that is! Muwahahaha! Yes, I received the first proof copy for Land of No Angels and it looks amazing! The artwork is beautiful, the colour perfect, and the interior is so great. I'm quite pleased with the font I chose and the way the inside looks. Now, Husband and I have to go through it with a fine comb to make sure that everything was copied correctly and to double check any spelling or grammar mistakes. It's all very exciting! So, I've posted a couple of pictures for you to see!



Also, before I finish this entry, I'm holding a contest over at GoodReads! I'm giving away THREE (3) copies of the physical book. So, sign up for the contest on the GoodReads website. There's a link to it in the sidebar of this webpage, so go on and enter already! Look for more giveaways coming up in a couple weeks here on this site, and on twitter! I'll be giving away another copy or two of the print book and several copies of the ebook.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Nikki! I'll have to forward this to Callison.

    ReplyDelete