Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Authors of Christmas - Kayla Curry


To celebrate the coming Christmas holiday, I've joined together with 11 other authors for a fantastic event we've dubbed the 12 Authors of Christmas. This event is a great way to learn about new and talented authors.

Each day through Christmas eve, I will present a different author and showcase their book(s). Don't forget to check these authors out!

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...









Kayla Curry
Obsidian
Ava Tanner finds herself in a world without satellite technology in a time of GPS, Smart Phones and Tablets. When she discovers that a corporation headed by vampires with a sinister motive is to blame, her world is turned upside-down. After a narrow escape, she learns a mystical secret about herself that could aide her in her fight against the vampires. Unfortunately, the vampires see her either as a valuable asset or a target for destruction.

When the world is on the brink of complete social and technological devastation, one must ask themselves: Would I give up my blood for the modern ideal way of life, or will I wage war with the overlords of chaos?


No comments:

Post a Comment